- Staff Nurse: Short-Term Rehab – 16 hrs/wk, every other weekend, 3 PM – 11 PM
- Staff Nurse: Short-Term Rehab – 32 hrs/wk, every other weekend, 3 PM – 11 PM
- Requirements: excellent assessment skills, proficient in skilled documentation, computer skills, multitasking, and bedside manner, infection control, administering medications, medical teamwork, listening and verbal communication, health promotion and maintenance.
- Cook – ServSafe certified, nursing home experience and excellent customer service skills. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Dietary Aide / Waitstaff – flexible hours.
12 hours/week, 4 pm – 8 pm, 4 hours / 3 evenings per week
- RN or LPN license
- Ability to communicate with residents, families and other staff
- A strong desire to enhance the quality of life for our residents
- Prior Assisted Living experience a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Ability to flex schedule to ensure adequate nursing coverage, including occasional day shifts
CONTACT: Marilyn Fox, Resident Care Coordinator, (857) 547-2000 or MFOX@GERMANCENTRE.ORG
Maintenance & Security
Security/Maintenance – Per diem, 10:30 PM – 7:30 AM. Provide campus security and perform maintenance functions as needed.